Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sub Sandwich

Whenever we go out I always prefer Subway sandwich to Burger.I am posting my way of making 'subway style' sandwich here. I have added only French dressing (The one which I used here is egg-free).You can add Mayonnaise,Mustard sauce,Thousand Island dressing etc if you prefer.I am giving the base and you can make it your own style.


Sub style Sandwich

Ingredients:


Sandwich Bread
Lettuce ,Cucumber,capsicum,White onion ,olives       -    as needed
French dressing             -  as needed
Cheese slices                 -   as needed


Method:
Adding veggies

Adding dressing and cheese

Sub sandwich

  • Chop Lettuce leaves,white onion,capsicum,cucumber and olives.
  • Cut the sandwich loaf horizontally.Don't cut it all through.
  • On the bottom layer,arrange a layer of lettuce leaves,place white onion cucumber,capsicum and olives over it.
  • Add the French dressing(or dressing of your choice) on the top.
  • Top it up with another layer of lettuce leaves.Place cut slice of cheese on the top layer.Close the layers and your sandwich is ready.
Note:
  • Use Sliced pickled Jalapenos if you prefer it spicy.
  • You can also toast the bread after slicing until slightly browned in the oven and proceed with arranging the veggies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.Please feel free to comment on how you liked my post.Your feedback is valuable to me.